Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/01 13:20:09 UTC

Re: Release data for Tuscany Java M2 or any recent SVN stable build.

Hi,

There is a branch in the SVN that is stable and is where the M2 release will
be finally cut.  Could you please give that a try and let us know if you
fact problems.  Thanks.

Here is the branch...
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-M2/

Thanks