Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Morten Bøhmer <mo...@adcopartner.no> on 2003/01/07 20:33:50 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.18 + apache 2.0.43 mod_jk2 virtual hosting ?

I have a question about  configuring tomcat:

We have  an internal tomcat server which have to hosts configured under service.

These hosts have different ip-address for theys hostname registred in the dns. I would like just one of these hosts to be reached from apache via mod_jk2. The one host has one webapp located in the specified webapp dir for that host and is mounted under "/"-path.

I would like to setup a worker for apache that connects apache host www.something.com/ to this tomcat-context.

How should I setup the worker ?

Best Regards
MB

RE: Tomcat 4.1.18 + apache 2.0.43 mod_jk2 virtual hosting ?

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
This article might help - near the bottom it describes setting up
virtual hosts.  Also checkout the workers.properties in the moddle of
the doc.

http://raibledesigns.com/tomcat

Matt