Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Penhey <ti...@penhey.net> on 2004/06/09 10:37:16 UTC

Upgrading tomcat 5 on Windows

Hi All,

I have Tomcat 5.0.18 running on one machine with a number of configured webapps.
If I install the 5.0.25 over the top will all the configuration files stay or should I
back them up?

Tim

Re: Upgrading tomcat 5 on Windows

Posted by Michiel Toneman <Mi...@bibit.com>.
Hi Tim,

Without giving any specific advice:

Rule 1 of system administration: Always back up configuration files.

Michiel

--
Michiel Toneman  Software Engineer   Bibit Global Payment Services
Regulierenring 10  3981 LB  Bunnik       Michiel.Toneman@bibit.com