Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/03 10:34:30 UTC

Re: ServiceMix namespaces in Spring application context

Yeah, it seems this is something that needs enhancements.
FWIW, James Strachan fixed that on ActiveMQ, so we need
to do the same on ServiceMix.
In the mean time, I would advise to use the xbean specific contexts.
One of the other reasons is that it supports QNames whereas spring does not,
so service="test:Hello" won't work in spring.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet