Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2010/06/17 19:43:21 UTC

Re: svn commit: r955511 - in /cxf/sandbox/oauth_1.0a/rt/rs/oauth/src: main/java/org/apache/cxf/auth/oauth/endpoints/ main/java/org/apache/cxf/auth/oauth/provider/ main/java/org/apache/cxf/auth/oauth/utils/ test/java/org/apache/cxf/auth/oauth/endpoint

On Thursday 17 June 2010 1:31:30 pm Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi - good to see the OAuth project going on - let us know if there's
> anything that we can help with.
> I've looked through the initial commits, looks good. I was about to tell
> you a CXF 'application' code does not explicitly depends on Spring but
> you've removed that one :-).

Agreed.  Looking good.

> Just for the record, Tomasz's project is also going well....

Well, for the record, I haven't seen anything on the dev list about it yet.
Thus, from CXF/Apache's point of view, it's not going well.   Definitely
encourage him to get involved here and not send you anything off list.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Posted by Łukasz Moreń <lu...@gmail.com>.

>  Hi - good to see the OAuth project going on - let us know if there's

 anything that we can help with.

 I've looked through the initial commits, looks good. I was about to tell

 you a CXF 'application' code does not explicitly depends on Spring but

 you've removed that one :-).

Agreed.  Looking good.

Thanks for reviewing and feedback, that helps:).
Commits made so far, cover almost completely specification concerning first
OAuth endpoint called now: Temporary Credential Request.
I keep spring dependency just in test scope as it is quite useful.

I have some further questions, I will post them in separate thread.

Regards,
Lukasz Moren