Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com> on 2013/01/16 21:01:56 UTC

[SVN GURU] How do we move a directory within svn and maintain history

As the subject suggests.

Erik and I have pretty much got the FalconJx cross-compiler
working/command line with about 500+ unit tests for language emitting
and we are wondering how to we move those two projects compiler.js and
compiler.jx.tests into the falcon directory from the mschmalle
whiteboard directory.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Re: [SVN GURU] How do we move a directory within svn and maintain history

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.
svn rename