Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Rick Winscot <ri...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 17:43:38 UTC

Pieces to the Puzzle

I know that some of this work is being done to track missing components an such... but is anyone making a list of core / framework items ( i.e. fonts.jar ) that are not being contributed?

Re: Pieces to the Puzzle

Posted by Blaine Bradbury <bl...@blainebradbury.com>.
Oh, and yes, Rick.  I am very interested in this piece.  Some sort of
ongoing understanding of "% to parity" or "road to parity" would make for a
great understanding piece.

bb

Re: Pieces to the Puzzle

Posted by Rick Winscot <ri...@gmail.com>.
Yeah yeah... I'm workin' on it. ;-)

Re: Pieces to the Puzzle

Posted by Blaine Bradbury <bl...@blainebradbury.com>.
Alex had suggested doing a file diff from a zip of the pack vs an svn
compare.  Not sure the pro / con.

bb

On Apr 19, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi,

Of the the top of my head we're still waiting for the follow to be
cleared by legals/donated:
Mustella
Mustella tests
Compiler tests (but Mike is working on some I believe)
Fonts
Automation
Flex/Javascript bridge(?)

There's a minor issue with playerglobal.swc (no public URLs/version mismatch).

Future donations:
BlazeDS
Flash Builder design view (possibly)
Tour de Flex

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Pieces to the Puzzle

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Also was some discussion a while back about possibly donating the Flex 3.6 SDK.

Justin

Re: Pieces to the Puzzle

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.

On 4/19/12 6 :37PM, "Martin Heidegger" <mh...@leichtgewicht.at> wrote:

>Long in progress:
>   - Trademark (logo/name)
>   - Jira
>
>yours
>Martin.
>
>On 20/04/2012 01:37, Justin Mclean wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Of the the top of my head we're still waiting for the follow to be
>>cleared by legals/donated:
>> Mustella
>> Mustella tests
>> Compiler tests (but Mike is working on some I believe)
>> Fonts
>> Automation
>> Flex/Javascript bridge(?)
>>
>> There's a minor issue with playerglobal.swc (no public URLs/version
>>mismatch).
>>
>> Future donations:
>> BlazeDS
>> Flash Builder design view (possibly)
>> Tour de Flex

Text Layout Framework aka TLF (probably)

Re: Pieces to the Puzzle

Posted by Martin Heidegger <mh...@leichtgewicht.at>.
Long in progress:

Re: Pieces to the Puzzle