Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Paladugu, Suresh" <su...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/12/02 15:17:23 UTC

A small question on Static-Html Exporter

Hi all,

 Iam trying to publish some content(using Static-Html Exporter) .But before doing that iam saving a copy of the publishad content in my local PC (at work/export/pending) by using the code below. Iam able to find the published html along with .css and images files.
Here  iam facing a problem i,e when i open the html file, it is showing  skeletol html file with out taking  the .css and images files.
I dont know whether it should be like that only,or it should take the. .css and images also.
Could any one please help me in this.
code
--------
<task id="export" class="org.apache.lenya.cms.publishing.StaticHTMLExporter">
      <parameter name="export-path" value="work/export/pending"/>
      <parameter name="substitute-regexp" value="/lenya/default/live/"/>
      <parameter name="substitute-replacement" value="/"/>
      <parameter name="my-server-port" value="1313"/>
    </task>
----

Also i got reply from Hubertus and Ralston saying that it is a bug in lenya.And what i understood was i should copy the .css and images manually to the public site,correct me if iam wrong.

Thanks in advance
Suresh...