Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com> on 2011/06/26 09:21:55 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache James Mailbox 0.3

hi there,

let me cancel this VOTE and re-roll later. I just noticed that this
release is not compatible with Apache James Imap 0.2.1. I will fix
this...

bye
norman

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache James Mailbox 0.3

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Before casting my votes, I will check mailbox-integration-test and
server are happy with imap-0.2.1, mailbox-0.3 and protocols-1.5.

(so waiting on new mailbox-0.3 artifacts if I'm in line).

Tks

On 26/06/11 09:21, Norman Maurer wrote:
> hi there,
>
> let me cancel this VOTE and re-roll later. I just noticed that this
> release is not compatible with Apache James Imap 0.2.1. I will fix
> this...
>
> bye
> norman
>
> Am Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011 schrieb Norman Maurer<no...@googlemail.com>:
>> +1
>>
>> norman
>>

>> Am Samstag, 25. Juni 2011 schrieb Norman Maurer<no...@googlemail.com>:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I think we are ready to release a new version of the Apache James
>>> Mailbox project. This includes many fixed and makes it easier to write
>>> own mailbox implementations.
>>> It also include a Lucene based search index.
>>>
>>> List of changes:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311221&version=12316446
>>>
>>> Please review:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-052/
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Yes, go ahead
>>> [ ] +0 No time to review
>>> [ ] -1 Something wrong with the release
>>>
>>> Ps: If the vote pass, this will get included in the next Apache James
>>> Server release

Eric