Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/12 04:05:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.10.0 (RC1)

Hi folks,

I propose the following RC to be released for the Apache Zeppelin
0.10.0 release.

The commit id is 14cc810812ef2bd29a2c41ba37caa20f1aa3f3bc :
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zeppelin.git;a=commit;h=14cc810812ef2bd29a2c41ba37caa20f1aa3f3bc

This corresponds to the tag: v0.10.0-rc1 :
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zeppelin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/v0.10.0-rc1

The release archives (tgz), signature, and checksums are here
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zeppelin/zeppelin-0.10.0-rc1/

The release candidate consists of the following source distribution archive
zeppelin-0.10.0.tgz

In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
for user convenience at the same location
zeppelin-0.10.0-bin-all.tgz

The maven artifacts are here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachezeppelin-1291/org/apache/zeppelin/

You can find the KEYS file here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/zeppelin/KEYS

Release notes available at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12349536&styleName=&projectId=12316221

Vote will be open for next 72 hours (close at 10PM 14/Aug PDT).

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] 0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.10.0 (RC1)

Posted by Francois Reynald <fr...@cloudera.com>.
+1

Sent from my iPad

Re: [CANCELLED]VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.10.0 (RC1)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
I would cancel this vote and prepare another RC after these issues are
fixed.

Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> 于2021年8月13日周五 下午7:37写道:

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,

The above issues are all fixed, I will create RC2 if there's no other
blocking issues.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

_______________________
Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Posted by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@apache.org>.
+1

--

Warm Regards,

Prabhjyot Singh

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.10.0 (RC1)

Posted by Chenyu Zheng <ch...@hulu.com>.
+1

From: Paul Brenner <pb...@placeiq.com>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 8:06 PM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.10.0 (RC1)

+1

Paul Brenner

Head of Data Science
pbrenner@placeiq.com<ma...@placeiq.com> | (217) 390-3033 | www.placeiq.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.placeiq.com__;!!PA7sDg!RcZqxs0uT37iy1-7VtTp36Jkp_20jceANwaJjKM0bduIztyrCUAc84_J5cON9EOiMw$>
twitter @placeiq<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/PlaceIQ__;!!PA7sDg!RcZqxs0uT37iy1-7VtTp36Jkp_20jceANwaJjKM0bduIztyrCUAc84_J5cOCPsQPUA$> linkedin /placeiq<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/company/placeiq/__;!!PA7sDg!RcZqxs0uT37iy1-7VtTp36Jkp_20jceANwaJjKM0bduIztyrCUAc84_J5cOw1U3LNw$>
[Image removed by sender. Check out PlaceIQ's latest COVID-19 research]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.placeiq.com/blog/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=blogsubscriber__;!!PA7sDg!RcZqxs0uT37iy1-7VtTp36Jkp_20jceANwaJjKM0bduIztyrCUAc84_J5cP9OhYbtg$>
[Image removed by sender. PlaceIQ: Oracle Data Cloud Premier Data Provider]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/go.placeiq.com/WC01DPG0l0N3Gq000000e00__;!!PA7sDg!RcZqxs0uT37iy1-7VtTp36Jkp_20jceANwaJjKM0bduIztyrCUAc84_J5cOiJOfrow$>
On Aug 12, 2021, 3:07 AM -0500, Fernando Barreiro Lostres <fb...@sonoc.io>, wrote:

+1
[Image removed by sender.]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.sonoc.io/__;!!PA7sDg!RcZqxs0uT37iy1-7VtTp36Jkp_20jceANwaJjKM0bduIztyrCUAc84_J5cMEKSbGig$>
Fernando Barreiro​
Software developer
www.sonoc.io<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.sonoc.io/__;!!PA7sDg!RcZqxs0uT37iy1-7VtTp36Jkp_20jceANwaJjKM0bduIztyrCUAc84_J5cMEKSbGig$>
[...]
In accordance with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018, we inform you that this e-mail address and/or any other personal data you have provided us with will be treated by SONOC with absolute confidentiality and with the only purpose of providing you with the requested services, due to your condition as a client, supplier or because you have requested information from us at any time. These data will only be kept for as long as required to comply with legal obligations. You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail to: dataprotection@sonoc.io<ma...@sonoc.io>

Posted by Paul Brenner <pb...@placeiq.com>.
+1

Paul Brenner
Head of Data Science
pbrenner@placeiq.com | (217) 390-3033 | www.placeiq.com
twitter @placeiq linkedin /placeiq

Posted by Fernando Barreiro Lostres <fb...@sonoc.io>.
+1

El 12/8/21 a las 7:57, Surjan S Rawat escribió:
> +1
>
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 9:05 PM Jeff Zhang <zjffdu@gmail.com
Fernando Barreiro
Software developer