Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Patrick Samborski <ps...@googlemail.com> on 2011/01/18 22:15:06 UTC

Re: [POLL] Where do you get Lucene/Solr from? Maven? ASF Mirrors?

[X] ASF Mirrors (linked in our release announcements or via the Lucene
website)

[] Maven repository (whether you use Maven, Ant+Ivy, Buildr, etc.)

[] I/we build them from source via an SVN/Git checkout.

[] Other (someone in your company mirrors them internally or via a
downstream project)

Re: [POLL] Where do you get Lucene/Solr from? Maven? ASF Mirrors?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Depending on the project, I either pull from ASF Mirrors or Source.  However, I do reference Maven repository when writing Java code that is built by Maven.  And it's often a pain getting it to work!

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Co-Author: Solr 1.4 Enterprise Search Server available from http://www.packtpub.com/solr-1-4-enterprise-search-server
Free/Busy: http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal

RE: [POLL] Where do you get Lucene/Solr from? Maven? ASF Mirrors?