Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dario Amiri <da...@hotmail.com> on 2017/01/21 06:50:56 UTC

4..1.0-SNAPSHOT failing to build

Seems like it not has a dependency on pax-web 6.0.2-SNAPSHOT which is
not available from any repo:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project container: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
com.trusphere.auth:container:karaf-assembly:2.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not
find artifact
org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-features:xml:features:6.0.2-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots) -> [Help 1]

BTW wany update on a release?

Re: 4..1.0-SNAPSHOT failing to build

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I didn't deploy the SNAPSHOT yet.

I will.

For the Pax Web build, you can simply do mvn clean install -DskipTests

Regards
JB

On 01/21/2017 06:56 PM, Dario Amiri wrote:
> Thanks for the update, though it seems like it can't find the
> 6.0.2-SNAPSHOT that you deployed.
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project container: Could not resolve
> dependencies for project
> com.trusphere.auth:container:karaf-assembly:2.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not
> find artifact
> org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-features:xml:features:6.0.2-SNAPSHOT in
> apache.snapshots
> (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots) -> [Help 1]
>
> I'll try building pax-web, I'm not always successful in my attempts to
> build pax-web which is why I would love it if the snapshots were sent to
> some repo on a regular basis.

> On 01/20/2017 10:54 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofr� wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just deployed a pax-web SNAPSHOT (or you have to build pax-web on
>> your own).
>>
>> For the release, I just finished SMX bundles release that provide
>> updates for 4.1.0 (I'm updating there).
>>
>> I do a last round during the week end and plan to cut the release very
>> soon.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 01/21/2017 07:50 AM, Dario Amiri wrote:
>>> Seems like it not has a dependency on pax-web 6.0.2-SNAPSHOT which is
>>> not available from any repo:
>>>
>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project container: Could not resolve
>>> dependencies for project
>>> com.trusphere.auth:container:karaf-assembly:2.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not
>>> find artifact
>>> org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-features:xml:features:6.0.2-SNAPSHOT in
>>> apache.snapshots
>>> (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots) ->
>>> [Help 1]
>>>
>>> BTW wany update on a release?

Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: 4..1.0-SNAPSHOT failing to build

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

sometimes the integration tests
a) take a bit long
b) have some blinking tests
to have it run quicker, just use -DskipTests

concerning repositories, it's available from [1]
and if not b) interferes with the build, those snapshots are regularly
build at [2]

regards, Achim

[1] - https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/ops4j-snapshots/
[2] - http://ci.ops4j.org/jenkins/job/org.ops4j.pax.web-6.0.x/

> Thanks for the update, though it seems like it can't find the
> 6.0.2-SNAPSHOT that you deployed.
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project container: Could not resolve
> dependencies for project
> com.trusphere.auth:container:karaf-assembly:2.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not
> find artifact
> org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-features:xml:features:6.0.2-SNAPSHOT in
> apache.snapshots
> (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots) -> [Help 1]
>
> I'll try building pax-web, I'm not always successful in my attempts to
> build pax-web which is why I would love it if the snapshots were sent to
> some repo on a regular basis.

> On 01/20/2017 10:54 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just deployed a pax-web SNAPSHOT (or you have to build pax-web on
> > your own).
> >
> > For the release, I just finished SMX bundles release that provide
> > updates for 4.1.0 (I'm updating there).
> >
> > I do a last round during the week end and plan to cut the release very
> > soon.
> >
> > Regards
> > JB
> >
> > On 01/21/2017 07:50 AM, Dario Amiri wrote:
> >> Seems like it not has a dependency on pax-web 6.0.2-SNAPSHOT which is
> >> not available from any repo:
> >>
> >> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project container: Could not resolve
> >> dependencies for project
> >> com.trusphere.auth:container:karaf-assembly:2.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not
> >> find artifact
> >> org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-features:xml:features:6.0.2-SNAPSHOT in
> >> apache.snapshots
> >> (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots) ->
> >> [Help 1]
> >>
> >> BTW wany update on a release?

Apache Member
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

Re: 4..1.0-SNAPSHOT failing to build

Posted by Dario Amiri <da...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I just deployed a pax-web SNAPSHOT (or you have to build pax-web on your
own).

For the release, I just finished SMX bundles release that provide
updates for 4.1.0 (I'm updating there).

I do a last round during the week end and plan to cut the release very soon.

Regards
JB

On 01/21/2017 07:50 AM, Dario Amiri wrote:
> Seems like it not has a dependency on pax-web 6.0.2-SNAPSHOT which is
> not available from any repo:
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project container: Could not resolve
> dependencies for project
> com.trusphere.auth:container:karaf-assembly:2.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not
> find artifact
> org.ops4j.pax.web:pax-web-features:xml:features:6.0.2-SNAPSHOT in
> apache.snapshots
> (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots) -> [Help 1]
>
> BTW wany update on a release?

Jean-Baptiste Onofr�