Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by babloosony <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/01 15:51:34 UTC

How to make .NET/AXIS Client add namespace to soap message elements

Hi All,

Say how can I below soap message from the client (can be .NET or AXIS) :

<soapenv:Envelope
  <soapenv:Body>
     <getOrderDetails xmlns="http://ws.as.com/wsdl/ds">
        <ORDER>
           <ORDERNUMBER>999999999</ORDERNUMBER>
        </ORDER>
     </getOrderDetails>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope

Now, in the above soap message I want to have this namespace
declaration "xmlns="http://ws.as.com/schemas/ds"
like for ORDER element
<ORDER "xmlns="http://ws.as.com/schemas/ds">

Is there any configuration that I can in any of the below to achieve this :
1. .NET Framework 1.1
2. AXIS 1.2 RC2
3. in WSDL

Is there anything that I can configure in my WSDL before giving to
client's so that they can always send namespace for the soap message
elements. Please suggest.

Regards,
Kumar.

Re: How to make .NET/AXIS Client add namespace to soap message elements

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
If you write the WSDL, then you control the message structure. Define
the ORDER element in a separate schema with the targetNamespace that
you desire.

Anne