Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> on 2015/04/30 05:13:35 UTC

jira doesn't have a "patch available" status

Could we update our jira config to have "patch available" as a status? Not
having it makes it harder for me to find jiras to review. Also, once
someone finds time to hook up the QA bot, that will require we have "patch
available" status.

--
Sean

Re: jira doesn't have a "patch available" status

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Billie,

Thanks for guidance!

I submitted a ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9565