Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/02 20:21:46 UTC

Blockers for Axis 1.3

Folks,

Just cleaned up the blocker list for Axis 1.3...If anyone sees
anything else that needs to be fixed ASAP, please holler.

thanks,
dims

Re: Blockers for Axis 1.3

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Joe,

I've asked for more info in both AXIS-2115 and AXIS-2170

thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: Blockers for Axis 1.3

Posted by Joe Nall <jo...@nall.com>.

Re: Blockers for Axis 1.3

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

I see only one blocker
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2143) and that too may have
a work around and may be down graded.

Please try latest CVS and let us know if you see any problems. We'll
run all the usual stuff (TCK) and get ready for a release in a few
days or a week (if nothing else pops up).

Thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform