Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 凌战 <m1...@163.com> on 2020/12/18 03:42:50 UTC

重启Iotdb Server,数据丢失

hi,when i restarted Iotdb server,I found that the data inserted in the morning was lost,but the data  inserted yesterday still exists。
I suspected that the  data inserted in the morning was still in the memtable and has not flushed into disk. So when i restarted Iotdb server,the data was lost. In addition, I disable the wal.
Is it possible ? How can I avoid it ?

| |
凌战

m18340872285@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Re: 重启Iotdb Server,数据丢失

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

This is due to the configuration (disabling WAL). If you disable the WAL, the data in current memtable may be lost.

By default, the enable_wal is true. You could recover it back to avoid this.

I wonder why do you disable the wal...

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

&gt; -----原始邮件-----
&gt; 发件人: "凌战" <m1...@163.com>
&gt; 发送时间: 2020-12-18 11:42:50 (星期五)
&gt; 收件人: "dev@iotdb.apache.org" <de...@iotdb.apache.org>
&gt; 抄送:
&gt; 主题: 重启Iotdb Server,数据丢失
&gt;
&gt; hi,when i restarted Iotdb server,I found that the data inserted in the morning was lost,but the data  inserted yesterday still exists。
&gt; I suspected that the  data inserted in the morning was still in the memtable and has not flushed into disk. So when i restarted Iotdb server,the data was lost. In addition, I disable the wal.
&gt; Is it possible ? How can I avoid it ?
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; | |
&gt; 凌战