Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Mina R Waheeb <sy...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/28 10:31:27 UTC

Multi destination service and XMPP transport

Hi CXF folks,

I use non-spring bus, I need to publish service to more than one
destination. I had found bean factory very expensive operation to do
for each transport available, is there any another way to create
message observer for my destination? maybe any docs to explain how
message observer installed on a destination?

Also, I have implement CXF XMPP transport I'd like to contribute to
the project. I'm using in house XMPP API but I think its easy to use
any another XMPP library maybe I could port it for openfire as
example? If anyone interested please tell me how can i share it.

Cheers,
Mina R. Waheeb

Re: Multi destination service and XMPP transport

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid you have to use the use the TransportFactory to do such kind
of job.

We always welcome the contributions, please fill a JIRA[1] and attache a
patch for it.
BTW, you can share you code in the github once you replace  XMPP library
to be Smack or others.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

Willem

--