Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/07/17 13:50:37 UTC

Re: Do you have stuff?

Hi All

A reminder that we are collecting information about the location of  Apache banners, stickers and other swag available for events.

https://s.apache.org/jP7j

If you have any items then please update this page so that we can get a complete view of what is where. This will help us in our participation at future events and hopefully help with reducing the stress of shipping things from one continent to another.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Do you have stuff?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Thanks for your patience. I've filled in what I have on hand.

Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/
@rbowen