Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/10/16 07:23:33 UTC

Re: Just tagged the tree.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 10:09:38PM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:

> Based on the fact that the server is passing the test suite for the first time in
> weeks, I have just tagged the tree with APACHE_2_0_26.  Please test this
> tag.  If nobody reports any problems, I will roll tarballs in a few days.
>
> I forgot to bump a few numbers, so I'll commit and bump the tags ASAP.

Cool.  But, we may want to resolve the apr_proc_wait issue that Jeff
brought up in this 2.0.26 tag.

Jeff's proposed patch: <m3...@rdu88-250-106.nc.rr.com>

It looks generally okay to me (it's an API change), but I don't know
what the SVN people want.  Right now, we won't recognize exits due
to signals.  That's not good.  -- justin