Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Dmitry Skavish <sk...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 17:24:44 UTC

Re: how to add custom properties to manifest using maven bundle plugin?

Thanks, it works! I was using lowercase properties which apparently just
ignored by bnd!

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Clement Escoffier <
clement.escoffier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes it is.
> Just add the header as an "instruction". I just think that it has to start
> by a uppercase. So,
> <Whatever>your value</Whatever>
>
> should work.
>
> Regards,
>
> Clement
>

> On 01.07.2009, at 17:14, Dmitry Skavish wrote:
>
>  hi,
>> I need to add my own properties to the manifest. Is it possible with maven
>> bundle plugin? Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Dmitry Skavish

Dmitry Skavish

Re: how to add custom properties to manifest using maven bundle plugin?

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/7/1 Dmitry Skavish <sk...@gmail.com>

> Thanks, it works! I was using lowercase properties which apparently just
> ignored by bnd!

from http://aqute.biz/Code/Bnd ...

   "Properties that begin with an upper case are copied to the manifest
(possibly after processing).
    Lower case properties are used for macro variables but are not set as
headers in the manifest."

so this is done on purpose

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: how to add custom properties to manifest using maven bundle plugin?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 7/1/09 11:24 AM, Dmitry Skavish wrote:
> Thanks, it works! I was using lowercase properties which apparently just
> ignored by bnd!

Yes, that is mentioned in the documentation.

-> richard