Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2012/10/01 14:17:40 UTC

[WWW] promoting track OpenOffice on ApacheCon EU 2012

Hi,

our collection of ideas for future versions of AOO is ending today.
Thus, I would like to take over the "marketing banner" in order to promote track
OpenOffice on ApacheCon EU 2012.

The change is already on on staging server - http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: [WWW] promoting track OpenOffice on ApacheCon EU 2012

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

On 10/01/2012 07:34 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 01.10.2012 16:17, Dave Fisher wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 1, 2012, at 5:17 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> our collection of ideas for future versions of AOO is ending today.
>>> Thus, I would like to take over the "marketing banner" in order to
>>> promote track OpenOffice on ApacheCon EU 2012.
>>>
>>> The change is already on on staging server -
>>> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/
>>
>> Great!
>>
>> I think that "Attend the OpenOffice Track at Apachecon EU 2012!" would
>> be better phrasing.
>>

> Thx for the feedback - corresponding change should be available in a
> minute on staging server.
>
> Best regards, Oliver.

fine and dandy! That's what the announcement banner is for!

MzK

"Just 'cause you got the monkey off your back
  doesn't mean the circus has left town."
                     -- George Carlin

Re: [WWW] promoting track OpenOffice on ApacheCon EU 2012

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
On Oct 1, 2012, at 5:17 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> our collection of ideas for future versions of AOO is ending today.
> Thus, I would like to take over the "marketing banner" in order to promote track OpenOffice on ApacheCon EU 2012.
>
> The change is already on on staging server - http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/

Great!

I think that "Attend the OpenOffice Track at Apachecon EU 2012!" would be better phrasing.

Regards,
DAve