Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Gareth Western <jm...@garethwestern.com> on 2006/01/31 23:13:15 UTC

Transaction Controller

Hiya,

I'm trying to use the transaction controller to group a series of requests into
a single transaction. I'm using an Aggregate listener to record the results and
it's recording both the Transaction results (for the transaction listener) AND
its sub-requests. Is there a listener I can use to JUST record the transaction
results (total) rather than the results of each individual request?

Thanks,

Gareth

Re: Transaction Controller

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, no.

Listeners get all results in their scope.
The scope of the Transaction Controller has to include all the
sub-results, so if the Listener includes the TC it will include all
the sub-results.

S.