Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2000/11/29 09:10:40 UTC

Re: Poor slobs behind stupid corporate firewall

If your company is using SOCKS for their firewall, I can give you a socksified
version of CVS. It works just fine for me.

Ovidiu

Re: cocoon2 as a dev-snapshot ??

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Gabi Brysch <br...@inxnet.de> wrote:

> hi,
>
> isn't it possible to add every week or so the cocoon2-alpha to the
> dev-snapshots ?? i think that would make it accessible for everybody ?!

I believe that snapshots are available somewhere thru IBM's developerworks,
but I don't have the link... Maybe Sam Ruby could know?

    Pier

--
Pier P. Fumagalli  Apache Software Foundation  <ma...@betaversion.org>
Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur,

cocoon2 as a dev-snapshot ??

Posted by Gabi Brysch <br...@inxnet.de>.
hi,

isn't it possible to add every week or so the cocoon2-alpha to the
dev-snapshots ?? i think that would make it accessible for everybody ?!

GABI

Re: Poor slobs behind stupid corporate firewall

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Jonathan Buschmann <Jo...@icn.siemens.it> wrote:

> Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>
>> If your company is using SOCKS for their firewall, I can give you a
>> socksified version of CVS. It works just fine for me.
>
> Nope. Pure http proxy firewall. Thanks anyway.

Use WinCVS... It supports also CVS over HTTP proxies... Gee Siemens Italy...
Whoho! More Italians :) :) :)

    Pier

Posted by Jonathan Buschmann <Jo...@icn.siemens.it>.