Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 10:35:27 UTC

When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?

I believe that this is how it works, but it has been a while and I want to
make sure...

Re: When making a change to pig.apache.org, do we attach just the patch for the changes to author, or to the post-forrest changes to publish as well?

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
My bad, I was talking about the user docs, not the site docs.

billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Just the xdoc XML gets submitted IIRC, not the generated files.