Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Vince Iglehart <vi...@kniferiver.com> on 2016/07/12 17:46:13 UTC

Re: Camel/Karaf Resource - XSLT File Not Found

I figured out the problem.  I was using a class that implements
BundleActivator to initialize the Camel context.  However, I needed to use a
blueprint.xml file to setup the Camel Context.  I read on another post that
using Blueprint sets up additional configuration necessary for resources to
be found.

Also, by using Blueprint instead of implementing BundleActivator, I was able
to solve another problem where the integration was not finding Camel
components outside of camel-core.  I was trying to use SMTP and received the
following error:

No component found with scheme: smtp

Using Blueprint resolved both issues!

I fixed two problems for the price of one.  I should go home now. :-)