Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Taylor <JU...@lorencook.com> on 2021/04/06 20:33:36 UTC

RE: SSL using existing cert

I have the certificate file (extension .CRT).  I don't see anything in the docs on how to get it into the keystore.  Also, there isn't a password for the certificate.

Thanks

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Justin,

You can do it with keytool standard command. For instance:

keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore keystore.jks -storepass password -alias foo -file foo.crt