Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/10 20:38:10 UTC

PR Builds

Hi,

I submitted my first PR today, but I’m confused about the build status.
Every PR against the project looks like it is failed in some way. Is there
an explanation for this?

Re: PR Builds

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.
Joe,

Perhaps we should float the following feature to the Apache INFRA folks?

https://github.com/travis-ci/beta-features/issues/3

I am sure most ASF projects would incredibly benefit from travis queue
deduping.

Cheers

Re: PR Builds

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
I see the same thing on Apache Metron project ( incubating ) and we are
fighting the same types of problems with travis - log size and build times
etc.

Re: PR Builds

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Otto,