Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2023/05/10 23:17:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Marco Neumann

On behalf of the Arrow PMC, I'm happy to announce that Marco Neumann
has accepted an invitation to become a committer on Apache
Arrow. Welcome, and thank you for your contributions!

Andrew

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Marco Neumann

Posted by Raúl Cumplido <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Marco!

Posted by Wayne Xia <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!