Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2017/10/05 21:33:44 UTC

Re: [CLOSED] [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.28 as GA

Sorry I ran out of cycles to jump on this on the 4th, and didn't see anyone
step up,
so I went ahead and still pushed it out a day late/day early this
afternoon. Hope you
had a worthwhile conference. Please help me double check any errors or
omissions,
I think it was already staged correctly.

You're welcome, for the bounce/"unsubscribe me" traffic save :) The noise
was
actually tolerable, I think our efforts to unsub unroutable accounts is
having some
impact. I just wish we got more feedback by default of whether this was the
@a.o
or @httpd.a.o traffic responses.

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Thanks.

Now forwarded to users@. Hopefully anyone on dev@ read your vote results
post.

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.

Am 08.10.2017 um 15:22 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Hrm... looks like it was already announced? At least the
> website sez it was, and it looks like an Email was
> sent to announce@a.o but I'm not seeing anything on
> the httpd lists

Betreff: 	[Announcement] Apache HTTP Server 2.4.28 Released
Datum: 	Thu, 5 Oct 2017 13:49:10 -0500