Posted to users@directory.apache.org by fatih bayduz <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/14 16:54:50 UTC

Can't run the ApacheDS's

Hi,

      I wanted to install and run the ApacheDS (version 1.0.2) on Windows XP
or 2000.

I installed it by clicking next.When I clicked the start button it does
nothing. Also the 1.5 version is doing the same thing.
Is there any thing I missed or is there extra configuration I should make.
How can I make it work?

Thanks for your helps...

Re: Can't run the ApacheDS's

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi,

Have you tried with the latest 1.5.2 release? Which JVM are you using ?

The last question of the Apache DS 1.5.2 installer ask you if you want to
start up Apache DS default instance. If you clicked yes, Apache DS should be
running on port 10389.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud