Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Michal Singer <Mi...@expand.com> on 2008/03/20 08:14:55 UTC

AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE does not work, CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE works but not for temp queues

Hi.
I an using AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE on a session, but the messages seem to be stuck
in the queue.
When i update to CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE + ack on each message, it works fine.
However, if i try the CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE + ack on messages delivered on temp
queues, it does not work.

Does any one know why:
1. AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE  does not work?
2. CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE does not work for temp queues?

Thanks, Michal

Re: AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE does not work, CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE works but not for temp queues

Posted by Michal Singer <Mi...@expand.com>.
Can you explain? this problem causes heavy memory leasks. since the Advisor
shows increasing q size.
submitting ack manually does not solve this.
Can you assist me with this?

Thanks ,Michal

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michal Singer <Mi...@expand.com>.