Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 15:48:41 UTC

Re: [Spanish] translations - introducing national varieties - please comment

...and when talking about languages, why not moving to the more standardized
Java way of handling languages in language property files instead of XML?
For example ResourceBundleEditor, a Eclipse plugin, is a very great tool for
editing languages. Lang-properties are way easier to edit than XML-files in
my opinion (even if you're a manual-edit-wannabe).

Regards,
Sven

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
No way, look into this thread for history please...

Jacques

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <jv...@stromboli.it>.