Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Imran M Yousuf <im...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/30 19:02:48 UTC

[RFC] ORM over HBase + Solr via Content Repo

Hi,

We have been working on a CMS over HBase in conjunction with Solr for
Full-text Search for our internal product. Now that it is at a stage
we can share with others, we would like to have some feedback from
you.

Home Page: http://kenai.com/projects/smart-cms/pages/Home
Pages Relevant to ORM:
http://kenai.com/projects/smart-cms/pages/ContentVsObject
http://kenai.com/projects/smart-cms/pages/ContentRepositoryThroughJavaAPI
Source Code: https://github.com/SmartITEngineering/smart-cms
ORM Sample: https://github.com/SmartITEngineering/cms-repo-demo

We would be extremely grateful for your comments, suggestions and/or criticism.

We would also like to request for help regarding extending the ORM for
RoR and Groovy over Grails. If anyone is interested please feel free
to contact us.

Thank you,

--
Imran M Yousuf