Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2011/05/12 04:59:19 UTC

[JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1559 - Still Failing

Build: https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-trunk/1559/

1 tests failed.
FAILED:  org.apache.lucene.index.TestNRTThreads.testNRTThreads

Error Message:
this writer hit an OutOfMemoryError; cannot commit

Stack Trace:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: this writer hit an OutOfMemoryError; cannot commit
	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.prepareCommit(IndexWriter.java:2456)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.commitInternal(IndexWriter.java:2538)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.commit(IndexWriter.java:2520)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.commit(IndexWriter.java:2504)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.TestNRTThreads.testNRTThreads(TestNRTThreads.java:223)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCase.java:1282)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase$LuceneTestCaseRunner.runChild(LuceneTestCase.java:1211)

Build Log (for compile errors):
[...truncated 11983 lines...]

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-trunk - Build # 1559 - Still Failing

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
I found the issue - created LUCENE-3090 for it...
I am on it.

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.