Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mahanare <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/05 10:08:05 UTC

Problem with convention plugin, trying to load a spring bean as a class object

Hi,

We are facing a problem in a struts2 rest  (2.1.6) application. We have
configured spring and spring configuration contains the bean definitions for
all rest action classes, While it seem to work, we have the following
problem:

When the rest service action class returns something, it is some how
throwing the following exception.  ironically this exception is thrown while
executing spring bean "stakeController". Validate method is called properly
and also "create" method.

Could you please advice me on what might be wrong with our project?

java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid action class configuration that
references an unknown class named [stakeController]

org.apache.struts2.convention.ConventionsServiceImpl.determineResultPath(ConventionsServiceImpl.java:99)

org.apache.struts2.convention.ConventionUnknownHandler.determinePath(ConventionUnknownHandler.java:379)

org.apache.struts2.convention.ConventionUnknownHandler.handleUnknownResult(ConventionUnknownHandler.java:268)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultUnknownHandlerManager.handleUnknownResult(DefaultUnknownHandlerManager.java:76)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.createResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:214)