Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by MATHIEU Christophe <ch...@thalesgroup.com> on 2020/01/03 15:18:04 UTC

zookeeper protocol requirements

Hi Zookeeper users,

I need to interconnect some servers of a zookeeper service over a WAN network instead of a LAN. This is a campus network using WAN technics such as L3 MPLS or L2 MPLS (VPLS, LAN Emulation).
I tried to find in the zookeeper documentation the network requirements related to the server to server protocol in terms of bandwidth and latency for instance but I didn't succeed.
Does someone have the information ?

Thanks
Rgds

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]