Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 13:49:30 UTC

Re: How do we access CloudSolrServer.RouteResponse?

I ran into the same problem. It was decided that we'll make a new issue to
make this class public in Solr 4.6. I haven't seen an issue for it yet so
I'll create one.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-4816?focusedCommentId=13781854&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13781854

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 3:33 AM, Jessica Cheng <me...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need the version number from an add, and I added the "versions" param
> and the version is returned in the RouteResponse, but since that class is
> package private, I'm not able to access it outside the package. How are we
> supposed to access this response?
>
> Thanks,
> Jessica

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.