Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Xiangrui Meng <me...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/04 03:36:42 UTC

Incubator wiki write access

Hi,

I'm a mentor for Hivemall project. So I need write access to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018 to sign off. My wiki user
name is XiangruiMeng. Thanks!

Best,
Xiangrui

Re: Incubator wiki write access

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Justin,

I would allow the sign off and then start the IPMC Notice immediately.

We will all need to do a better job vetting proposals for mentor membership on the IPMC.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I'm a mentor for Hivemall project. So I need write access to
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018 to sign off. My wiki user
> name is XiangruiMeng. Thanks!

You also need be be in the IPMC to be a mentor :-)  Have you requested that?

Thanks,
Justin