Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com> on 2013/04/09 22:17:05 UTC

HBase fixes in Maven Repo

Hi,

I uploaded a custom built HBase version 0.94.3.1 into the Maven repo. It
has two fixes applied against our stock version:

1) HBASE 8285 - Our thrift clients never recover from failed region servers
until they are restarted
2) HBASE 8284 - Enhancements to ColumnPaginationFilter.

This is now linked against the hbase-commons. If you have any questions,
please let me know...

Thanks
Varun

Re: HBase fixes in Maven Repo

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Varun:
There're two comments pending for HBASE-8285, one from Sergey and one from
Lars.
Can you address them ?

Why not build the artifacts on top of 0.94.6.1 or tip of 0.94 branch so
that more fixes are picked up ?

Cheers

Re: HBase fixes in Maven Repo

Posted by Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com>.
Sorry in case there is still confusion - this was not meant for the
community but was an internal email

Re: HBase fixes in Maven Repo

Posted by Varun Sharma <va...@pinterest.com>.

Re: HBase fixes in Maven Repo