Posted to commits@thrift.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/06/14 03:46:19 UTC

[Thrift Wiki] Update of "BoardReportJune2008" by DavidReiss

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Thrift Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DavidReiss:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/BoardReportJune2008

-  * Have X committers (Did Facebook sign a CCLA? How many active committers does Thrift have?)
+  * Have 9 committers (6.5 from Facebook, 2.5 not from Facebook).

  Plans:
-  * Adapt to the JIRA workflow
+  * Adapt to the JIRA workflow.
-  * Improve (wiki) documentation
+  * Improve (wiki) documentation.
-  * Complete a release cycle plan (What/when/how defines the release of a version?)
+  * Complete a release cycle plan. (What/when/how defines the release of a version?)
-  * Find and establish best practices of Git as a contribution tool
+  * Find and establish best practices of Git as a contribution tool.  (Background: we are very happy with the way Git worked for us before incubation, and we want to find a way to make it continue to work within the Apache Way).
+  * Finish rounding up Software Grant forms.