Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 10:18:43 UTC

Re: Java First servicemix-cxf-se Problems/Questions.

Hi Gopal,

Your problem get fixed, [1] is jira to track it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1303

Regards

Freeman

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could you please explain more about your scenario, how you deploy your
bundle? Where and how you tried to retrieve the wsdl?
If you can append your testcase, it would be great.

Freeman
On 2010-7-7, at 下午3:50, Lukasz Lech wrote:

> Hello
>
> I've got the same problem in servicemix 4.2.0.
> WSDL regenerates not after deploy new osgi bundle with web services,
> but
> after restarting whole servicemix. And however not every time, I have
> sometimes to restart it twice.
>
> Was the bug really fixed?

Freeman Fang

Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: Java First servicemix-cxf-se Problems/Questions.