Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2005/10/24 14:03:45 UTC

Re: Space resolution - merged

Weird, the space resolution branch is merged into trunk since over two
hours but the commit message hasn't shown up.

Anyway, this is the revision:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?diff_format=h&rev=328010&view=rev

All revisions done in the branch:
svn log -r 320826:327988 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_SpaceResolution/

On 24.10.2005 09:57:26 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> I'm going to do the merge today. Big thanks to Simon for doing a review
> on my stuff!!!
>
> On 20.10.2005 21:15:44 Simon Pepping wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 03:13:53PM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > > I'm comfortable now with the space resolution code. If it's ok for
> > > everybody, I'd like to merge the space resolution branch into Trunk.
> > > I've documented the open issues I know. All these issues have a
> > > (disabled) test case to demonstrate the problem. The only thing that I
> > > will probably do right now is clean up a few LM since I've only
> > > commented older code passages dealing with spaces.
> >
> > I agree that the code is ready to be merged into the trunk.
>

> Jeremias Maerki

Jeremias Maerki