Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> on 2015/06/19 12:13:12 UTC

New menu-item "related projects"

Hi,

FYI, I have added a new section "related projects" where I listed some
projects that are related to POI in some way, primarily Tika, two
incubating that sound related and at least NPOI.

Let me know what you think? Any obvious others that we could list?

Dominik.

Re: New menu-item "related projects"

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Sure, I have updated the page somewhat..

Dominik.

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.