Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/04 17:25:18 UTC

RE: Patch for Context Class Loader problems (was Re: Fresh CVS ch eckout - AdminClient list fails)

No Tom. Dr. J's comment was that there should be a better class-loading mechanism for all the
things that need to be picked up at runtime that are not available to the class loader that loaded
the Axis Servlet. I absolutely agree with this. But that does not mean that my fix will stop us
from implenting such a mechanism.

Talking theoretical is great!!! We have a real-world project that has to be implemented on some
Servlet Engines in a production environment for which we need a FIX NOW!!!!. After all you can
comment out the single line of code ANYTIME!!!!

Thanks,
dims

=====