Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Shanmugam Gopal <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/01 10:00:03 UTC

Unable to checkout/checkin file from Jackrabbit repository using Dreamweaver

Dear All,

Using Dreamweaver Manage site options, I am able to access Jackrabbit
repository.
I am getting the repository content correctly.

But, while trying to checkout/checkin, it's not happening properly.
After making some changes to the file which is checked out, I am trying to
checkin the same.

But the changes are not reflected correctly.

I am not able to find out the root cause of the problem. Can anyone help on
this?

Regards,
Shanmugam G

NRIs: Send Money FREE! Go ahead and register now!
http://ads.mediaturf.net/event.ng/Type=click&FlightID=20273&AdID=65989&TargetID=11172&Targets=11172&Values=202,414,1093,1264,3122&Redirect=http:%2F%2Fwww.icicinri.net%2Fmoney2india%2F%3Fm2i%3DBAC-MSN%26att%3DMSNTLM2I18CHAR%26rfr%3DMSNTLM2I18CHAR

RE: Unable to checkout/checkin file from Jackrabbit repository using Dreamweaver

Posted by Ramachandra Sankuratri <ra...@plateau.com>.
Is the checkin request received by the servlet? Can you explain what exception you get?

________________________________

Using Dreamweaver Manage site options, I am able to access Jackrabbit
repository.
I am getting the repository content correctly.

But, while trying to checkout/checkin, it's not happening properly.
After making some changes to the file which is checked out, I am trying to
checkin the same.

But the changes are not reflected correctly.

I am not able to find out the root cause of the problem. Can anyone help on
this?

Regards,
Shanmugam G

NRIs: Send Money FREE! Go ahead and register now!
http://ads.mediaturf.net/event.ng/Type=click&FlightID=20273&AdID=65989&TargetID=11172&Targets=11172&Values=202,414,1093,1264,3122&Redirect=http:%2F%2Fwww.icicinri.net%2Fmoney2india%2F%3Fm2i%3DBAC-MSN%26att%3DMSNTLM2I18CHAR%26rfr%3DMSNTLM2I18CHAR

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged
and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.