Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by zze-DELARUE Franck stagiaire FTRD/DMI/LAN <fr...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2001/08/23 18:06:48 UTC

link tomcat <-> apache

hi everyone,
i've installed tomcat 3.2.2 on linux with apache. I try to make a connection
between apache and tomcat but it doesn't work at all. I've copied the
modules mod_jserv, mod_jk, mod_webapp in the right directory and changed the
http.conf file to use these modules like this :

    LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so
    AddModule mod_webapp.c
    Include conf/mod_jk.conf
    Include conf/tomcat-apache.conf

There is maybe something else to do or to add to the httpd.conf like :
    WebAppConnection conn warp localhost:8007
    WebAppDeploy examples conn  /examples
    WebAppInfo /webapp-info

but this does not work ...

Thanks in advance.