Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/30 20:15:56 UTC

Re: More Than One Forms in JSF Page Lead To Problems

I am using JSF only; therefore, I cannot follow the
best practice.

The two <h:form></h:form> approach give me some
problem, which "does not" occur if JSF has only one
form --

My form B (not the form for QUERY on top of the page)
is for entering information about an "incident" and an
"incident" involves several people.  In form B, I
provide a button called "Add a New Person" for
entering information about each person in the
incident.

The problem is the information that has been entered
about the "incident" gets lost (it does not get lost
in case that my JSF has only one form) each time this
"Add a New Person" button is clicked.

I just do not know how to handle the situation.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

Re: More Than One Forms in JSF Page Lead To Problems

Posted by Joe ONeil <jo...@comcast.net>.
your welcome
I also tried the subform if you take those forms and change them to
s:subform then wrap them all in a h:form that will also work
Joe

Posted by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com>.
> [...]

> >> entered
> >> lost
> time
> >> this

> >> put

> subforms,
> multiple

> <ji...@yahoo.com>
> Therefore,
> enter
> >> form

> B).
> >> care
> blank
> >> or

> multiple
> >> Please

> love
> Pleasures
> >> list.

> > a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small

that gives answers, not web links.

Re: More Than One Forms in JSF Page Lead To Problems

Posted by Joe ONeil <jo...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.