Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by engg_nawaz <en...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/12 18:19:53 UTC

Asynchoronus BPEL process deployment in Servicemix3.2.1

Hi

I am trying to deploy an asynchronous BPEL simple process inside the
servicemix3.2.1. I have been able to deploy the attached process inside the
servicemix3.2.1. But when i try to invoke the main service using the soap
message I get the following message

[echo] ode.sendsoap.url=http://localhost:8080/AsynchronousSampleClient/
     [echo] ode.sendsoap.filename=F:\harmonyI\ODE_TEST\vtahotel.soap
     [exec] WARN - 2008-10-12 16:59:36,804 -
<org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase> Going to buffer response body
of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is
recommended.
     [exec] <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode><faultstring>javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException:
Could not find route for exchange: InOut[
     [exec]   id: ID:127.0.0.1-11cf1a13e80-11:10
     [exec]   status: Active
     [exec]   role: provider
     [exec]   interface:
{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/AsynchronousSampleClient}MyPortTypeClient
     [exec]   service:
{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/AsynchronousSampleClient}AsynchronousClientService
     [exec]   operation:
{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/AsynchronousSampleClient}operationA
     [exec]   in: &lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>&lt;asy:typeA
xmlns:asy="http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/AsynchronousSampleClient"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">&#xd;
     [exec]       &lt;paramA>Karachi&lt;/paramA>&#xd;
     [exec]       &lt;id>18&lt;/id>&#xd;
     [exec]     &lt;/asy:typeA>
     [exec] ] for service:
{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/AsynchronousSampleClient}AsynchronousClientService
and interface:
{http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/AsynchronousSampleClient}MyPortTypeClient</faultstring></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

The input soap message is

<soapenv:Envelope
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

xmlns:asy="http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/AsynchronousSampleSchemaNamespace">
  <soapenv:Body>
    <asy:typeA>
      <paramA>Karachi</paramA>
      <id>18</id>
    </asy:typeA>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I have two processes as can be find in the attached zip file. The first
process is ASynchronousVTAClient that communicate to another process
ASynchronousVTAHotelProcess using Asynchronous communication and then
receive a reply from second process. The second process checks if the
incoming paramA is 'Karachi' it replies with success else 'notAvailable'

Please see the attached zipped file and let me know if i am missing
something.

Regards

Nawaz http://www.nabble.com/file/p19943113/AsynchVTA.zip AsynchVTA.zip