Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2011/04/22 09:31:05 UTC

Testing phase-less easyant plugins

As part of EASYANT-27[ 1], I reimplemented the plugins so they all rely on extension point rather than phases. As I wrote in the comment of the jira, it needs a little testing. But I am quite stuck here.
I wanted to setup at least some basic antunit test which would just load the plugin. But in each plugin, I forced them to require an easyant 0.9, since they will correctly run on a phase-less easyant. Since the launch of the test of a plugin is done with a released easyant 0.8, any test would fail because of the check of the easyant version.
Any idea on how we should tackle that ?

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EASYANT-27

Re: Testing phase-less easyant plugins

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
A few ideas :
 * Running test with last stable build and not the last released version :)
 * Adding easyant-core 0.9 as a provided dependency of each plugins and make
necessary evolution on antunit plugin to use this version of easyant

Le 22 avril 2011 11:31, Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> a écrit
:

--
Jean Louis Boudart