Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 10:29:58 UTC

[email] Prepare for release 1.3.4

Hi,

there have only been 2 small changes since the last release but I would
like to see them in an official release.

Maybe somebody interested in email wants to jump in and volunteer as RM?
I can offer help and guidance in making a release.

Thomas

Re: [email] Prepare for release 1.3.4

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I can do the RM of course, but I wanted to give others the chance to jump
into email as I will not have much time for it anymore in the coming months.

Thomas

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
TN,

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com